- Dr. Dasgupta gave a talk on Cyber security integration into PAL3 at Navy Visit to Institute of Intelligent Systems (IIS) at FIT 405, February 27, 2017.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave a talk on A-MFA patent at IP Parade as the inventor at Memphis Scipreneur Challenge at Memphis Bioworks, February 23, 2017.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave a keynote speech at Seminar on Cyber Security at iLead | Institute of Leadership Entrepreneurship & Development, Kolkata, West Bengal, India on Dec 23, 2016. (Host: Mr. Pradip Chopra, iLEAD Chairman)
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at Computer Science Dept. of Jadavpur University, Kolkata, West Bengal, India on Dec 22, 2016 (Host: Mr. Ujjwal Maulik)
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at Indian Statistical Institute on December 16, 2016 at Bangalore,India.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at CSA Dept (Computer Science & Automation) of Indian Institute of Science (IISc) Bangalore, India on Dec 15, 2016. (Host: Mr. K. Gopinath, Dept. Chair)
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at the Computer Science Department, University of Tennessee, Knoxville, TN on April 7, 2016.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk in the Dept. of Computer Engineering & Computer Science at the University of Louisville, KY on March 25,2016 (Host: Prof. Olfa Nasraoui)
- Dr. Dasgupta was invited as Speaker at the special session on Partnering with Industry and Academia at T&E Workshop on March 17,2016, Arlington, Virginia.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at the Computer Science Department, University of Tennessee (Host: Dr. Qing Charles Cao), Knoxville, TN, April 7, 2016.
- Dr. Dasgupta presented a research paper at 11th Annual Cyber and Information Security Research (CISR) Conference will be held at the conference center at Oak Ridge National Laboratory, Oak Ridge, TN, April 4 - 6, 2016.
- Dr. Dasgupta gave invited talk at Regional Symposium "Graduate Education and Research in Information Security",'GERIS'16, on March 8, 2016,(Host Prof. Victor A. Skormin) at Binghamton University,Binghamton, New York.
- Prof. Dasgupta gave an invited talk on 5th International Conference on Fuzzy and Neural Computing, FANCCO-2015, December 16-19, 2015.
- Prof. Dasgupta gave an invited talk on Adaptive Multi-Factor Authentication at the Department of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science and CASE Center, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY 13224-5040 November 18, 2015
- Prof. Dasgupta gave an invited talk at 9th International Research Workshop on Advances and Innovations in Systems Testing at FedEx Institute of Technology, the University of Memphis, October 20, 2015
- Gave an invited talk at DHG Cyber Security Forum at Memphis (Host: Eric J Spiegel) on August 19, 2015
- Gave an invited talk Cyber Security Workshop at Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, on August 14, 2015
- Gave Keynote Speech at International Conferences in Advances in Information Technology, Boroda, India, June 1, 2015
- Gave Keynote speech at Queen's University Graduate Computing Society Conference, Kingston, Canada sponsored by the ACM Distinguished Speaker program, May 7, 2015
- Offered a Tutorial on "Puzzle-Based Learning in Cyber Security Education" at the 2015 EDUCAUSE Security Professionals Conference at the Hilton Minneapolis, May 4-6, 2015 in Minneapolis, MN
- Gave an invited talk in computer science division of University of Missouri-St. Louis (UMSL) on March 16, 2015 (Host: Dr. Cezary Janikow)
- Gave an invited talk at New Jersey Institute of Technology (NJIT) organized by Computer Science, ACM chapter on March 13, 2015
- Offered a Tutorial at International Conference on Information Systems Security (ICISS), Hyderabad, India, 16-20, December 2014.
- Gave a talk at Symposium on Computational Intelligence in Cyber Security (CICS) at IEEE Symposium Series on Computational Intelligence (SSCI), December 9-12, 2014 at Orlando, Florida.
- Gave an IEEE Chapter sponsored seminar on Puzzle based learning in Cyber Security education at Arkansas State University, Jonesboro, AR, on November 13, 2014.
- Gave a talk on CAE community Meeting and NIST meeting at Washington DC on November 4-6, 2014.
- Invited talk on "Need for Penetration Tests for Risk Management" at the 8th annual STEP Workshop, FedEx Institute of Technology, The University of Memphis, November 3, 2014.
- Hosted and gave talk at 7th Annual Cyber Security Summit, FedEx Institute of Technology, October 17, 2014.
- Organized jointly and gave a talk at Cyber Security Education Consortium (CSEC) Meeting and Seminar, FIT on October 16, 2014
- Gave a talk at IEEE Memphis Section of Power & Energy Society Seminar at the FedEx Institute of Technology on September 9, 2014,
- Gave a Keynote Speech on "Cloud Computing: Security, Privacy, Compliance and an Insurance Model" at Cyber Security Conference in Jyvaskyla, Finland, September 2-3, 2014.
- Gave a poster presentation on puzzle based learning in cyber security at EDUCAUSE, Chicago on March 18, 2014.
- Gave a talk on Cyber Security at Mid-South Association of Contingency Planners (MSACP) monthly meeting, The University of Memphis, February 12, 2014.
- Gave an invited talk at National Brain Research Centre, December 23, Delhi, India. (Host: Dr. P. K. Roy)
- Keynote speaker at International Conference on Swarm, Evolutionary and Memetic Computing (SEMCCO 2010), Chennai, India, December 17, 2010.
- Gave an invited talk at Indian Statistical Institute, Bangalore, India (Host: Dr. K. Majumdar), December 16, 2010.
- Keynote Speaker on "IT for Real World Problems" at 2nd Vaagdevi International Conference (VCON'10), December 9-11, 2010, warangal, andhra pradesh, India.
- Invited talk at the North Carolina A&T State University(Host: Dr. Gerry V. Dozier, Professor & Chair), November 2,2010,Greensboro.
- Gave research presentation at the Secure and Resilient Cyber Architecture Conference, MITRE, McLean, VA, October 29, 2010
- Gave an invited talk at the Department of Computer Science & Engineering.North Western University(Host: Dr.Yan Chen),September 15, 2010,Chicago.
- Offer Tutorial on "Advances in Immunological Computation" at 2010 IEEE World Congress on Computational Intelligence (WCCI), July 18, 2010, Barcelona, Spain.
- Invited Talk and discussion on Adaptive Cyber Security Training (ACT) program, TEEX, Texas A & M (Host: Al Davis), College Station, Texas, July 5, 2010.
- Keynote speaker at Future challenges in network security (FCNS), sponsored by ONR Global/AFRL, June 21-23, 2010, Prague, Czech Republic.
- Gave an invited talk at Oak Ridge National Laboratory(Host: Dr.Erik Ferragut), June 15,2010.
- Gave Work-in Progress short talk and a poster presentation at IEEE Security and Privacy Symposium, May 17-19, Oakland, CA.
- Gave an Invited talk on "Internet Scams and Cyber Security" organized by Adult and Commuter Student Services on Thursday, April 15th at University Center, University of Memphis.
- Offered tutorial on Immunological Computation at Second International Conference on Emerging Trend in Engineering & technology (ICETET 2009), December 16-18, 2009, Nagpur, India.
- Gave an invited talk on C-DAC: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing, December 15, 2009, Kolkata, India.
- Gave an invited talk on Avinashilingam University for Women, December 14, 2009, Coimbatore, India.
- Plenary Speaker at International Symposium on Innovations In Natural Computing (INC), December 12-13, 2009. Cochin, India.
- Keynote Speaker at World Congress on Nature and Biologically Inspired Computing (NaBIC 2009), December 9-11, 2009, Coimbatore, India.
- Gave a talk on ACT Online at NSA/DHS Annual National CAE Principals Meeting, November 9-10, 2009, Tampa, Florida, USA.
- Keynote Speaker at Graduate Education and Research in Information Security (GERIS '09), October 26-28, 2009, Binghamton, New York, USA.
- Gave an invited talk on "8th Annual Cyberethics, Cybersafety, and Cybersecurity Conference" at University of Maryland, College Park, MD, USA on October 1-2, 2009.
- Gave an invited talk on "Information Technology, Online Business and Risk Management" at J.D. Birla College of Business, on August 4, 2009, Kolkata, India.
- Offered a tutorial at Security and Defense Applications, July 8-10, 2009, Ottawa, Canada
- Dr. Dasgupta and F. Sheldon gave a talk on Designing Testbed for Testing Digital Immunity at the DARPA Military Network Protocol (MNP) Industry Day, Washington DC, December 18, 2008.
- Offered a tutorial on Immunological Computation at the 7th International Conference on Simulated Evolution and Learning, Melbourne, Australia, December 7, 2008.
- Gave a talk on "Digital Immunity: Is it Possible?" at the Oak Ridge National Lab (ORNL), TN (Host: Lee M. Hively) as part of "Distinguished Lecture Series", Nov 21st 2008.
- Gave a talk on "Adaptive Cyber Security Training Online". At the State and Community Cyber Education and Training (SACCET) San Antonio, TX, October 20-22, 2008.
- Keynote Speaker at ECSIS Symposium on Bio-inspired, Learning, and Intelligent Systems for Security (BLISS), Edinburgh, Scotland, UK, August 4-6, 2008.
- Invited talk at the Asansol Engineering College, , West Bengal, India (Host: Dr. Amit Aditya, Principal) on June 12, 2007.
- A Invited talk in IIS Colloquium. Topic: Bio-Inspired Computational Intelligence on April 13, 2007.
- Invited talk at the IEEE regional meeting at the University of Missouri, Rolla on March 12, 2007.
- Invited talk on "Cyber Security Education, Training & Research" at IEEE Computer Society (Memphis Chapter) meeting (Nov. 30, 2006).
- Invited talk on "Cyber Security Education, Training & Research at the University of Memphis" at the Tennessee Homeland Security Consortium meeting,Nashville, November 10, 2006.
- Plenary talk on "Computation Intelligence in Cyber security" at IEEE conferences on Computational Intelligence for Homeland Security and Personal Safety (CIHSPS), Alexandria, VA, 16-17,October 2006.
- Organized Special Track on Artificial Immune Systems at Genetic and Evolutionary Computation Conference (GECCO), July 8-12, 2006, Seattle, USA.
- Tennessee Valley Homeland Security Technology Coalition meeting held at The University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, June 23, 2006.
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, at National Center for Supercomputing Applications, May 16, 2006.
- University of Tennessee, Memphis (Host: Prof. Malak Kotb), January 21, 2006.
- University of Memphis, FedEx Institute of Technology, talk on Information Assurance Education at UofM, Cyber Security Education Day, September 26, 2005.
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Department of Computer Science and Electrical Engg. (Host: Dr. Khosrow Sohraby, Dean), Kansas City, Missouri, November 19, 2004.
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Department of Electrical and Computer Engg. (Host: Prof. Gary B. Lamont), Wright-Patterson, Dayton, OH, August 16-17, 2004.
- University of California, Davis, Department of Computer Science (Host: Prof. Rao Vemuri), Davis, California, on July 9, 2004.
- Stanford University, Computational Learning Lab, Center for Study of Language and Information (Host: Prof. Pat Langley), Palo Alto, California, on May 26, 2004.
- HRL Laboratories (Host: Dr. Son Dao), Malibu, California, on November 10, 2003.
- Santa Fe Institute, New Mexico, on November 6, 2003.
- NASA Ames Research Lab, Moffett Field, California, on October 16, 2003.
- JIS Engineering College, Kalyani (WB), India, on July 21, 2003.
- Invited talk on Multi-Level Monitoring and Fuzzy Clustering to detect Cyber Attacks at Interface 2003: Security and Infrastructure Protection, March 14, 2003, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Plenary Speaker at the Third International ICSC Symposium on ENGINEERING OF INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS, Malaga, Spain, September 25, 2002.
- Department of Computer Science and Information Systems, University of Javaskyla, Finland (Host: Prof. Seppo Puuronen), September 23, 2002.
- INDOCRYPT 2001 (Second International Conference on Cryptology in India), Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, December 19, 2001.
- Air Force Rome Lab, New York, USA (Host: Mr. Josheph V. Giordano), August 15, 2001.
- SUNY Binghamton University, New York, USA (Host: Prof. Victor A. Skormin), August 16, 2001.
- Universite' Libre De Bruxelles, Artificial Intelligent Department, Bruxelles, Belgium (Host: Prof. Hugues Bersini) May 28, 2001.
- Starlab Research Laboratories, Brussels, Belgium (Host: Mr. Richard Wheeler) May 26, 2001.
- Vrije Universiteit, Amsterdam, The Netherlands (Host: Dr. Marco A. Janssen) May 17, 2001.
- The Aerospace Corporation, Trusted Computer Systems Department, El Segundo, California (Host: Dr. Ranwa N. Haddad, Director) July 14, 2000.
- Bengal Engineering College (Deemed University), Dept. of Computer Science, Calcutta, India (Host: Prof. P. Pal Chaudhuri) May 30, 2000.
- Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, Machine Intelligence Unit, (Host: Prof. Sankar K. Pal, Head), May 24, 2000.
- University of Strathclyde, Glasgow U.K., Department of Ship and Marine Technology, May 10, 2000 (Host: Prof. Dracos Vassalos, Head of Dept.).
- Federal Express Corporation, Dept. of Operations Research & Spatial Applications, Memphis, January 26, 2000 (Host: Ms. Gail S. Hines, Managing Director).
- Alabama A & M University, Dept. of Maths and Computer Science, Huntsville (Host: Dr. Chih-Cheng Hung) November 19, 1999.
- Virginia Tech, Dept. of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Blackburg, VA (Host: Prof. Hugh F. VanLandingham) October 22, 1999.
- Air Force Institute of Technology, Wright-Paterson, Dayton (Host: Prof. Gary B. Lamont) August 25, 1999.
- The University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Information and Computer Science, (Host: Dr. Kazuo Sugihara) July 9, 1999.
- Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta, Machine Intelligence Unit, (Host: Prof. Malay K. Kundu, Chair), June 23, 1999.
- Jadavpur University, Calcutta, India, Computer Science Department, (Host: Dr. Uday Kumar Chakraborty), June 24, 1999.
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham, Dept. of Computer & Information Sciences, (Host: Prof. Warren Jones, Chair), November 20, 1998.
- The University of Memphis, Seismic Resource Center at the Center for Earthquake Research and Information, (Host: Dr. Michael Ellis), May 8, 1997.
- The University of Georgia, Department of Computer Science, (Host: Prof. Walter D. Potter), April 3, 1997.
- Los Alamos National Laboratory, (Host: Dr. Galen Gisler), February 20-21, 1997.
- Department of Mathematical Science, The University of Memphis (Colloquim Series), January, 1997.
- Department of Civil Engineering. Florida International University, Miami (Host: Prof. Nii Attoh-Okine), August 12, 1996.
- Department of Mathematical Science, The University of Memphis, July 11, 1996.
- MEMC Electronics, St. Louis, May, 1996.
- Department of Computer & Information Science, University of Southern Illinois, Edwardsville, May, 1996.
- Department of Computer & Information Science, Northwest Missouri State University, Maryville, April, 1996.
- Department of System Science, Washington University, St. Louis, April, 1996.
- Department of Mathematics & Computer Science, University of Missouri-St. Louis, October 1995.
- ACM Chapter, Las Cruses, New Mexico, June, 1995.
- Department of Computer Science, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, February 1994.